Prev: Re: Basing Ships Next: Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda and really big ships...

Re: Mechwarrior Dropship

From: John Sowerby <sowerbyj@f...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:51:04 -0500
Subject: Re: Mechwarrior Dropship

Ok, Here's the new skinny on this. There will be a limited number for
sale
at certain cons this year at $100. If you are a Wizkids volunteer,
helping
run stuff at the cons you can put your name down for ONE and ONE ONLY.
Others will be sold. I know Origins and Gen Con are on the lists.

Makes me happy I'll be among the exhibitors at both of those... :-)

John S.

At 09:23 PM 3/17/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>As promised, I tracked down one of the limited Wizkids Mechwarrior
>Dropships at GAMA, and managed
>to snap a few pictures. Check it out at
>http://www.geocities.com/punkrabbitt/GAMA/index.html
>Remember, this item is not availabvle for sale, only as a retailer
promo.
>Sucks to be a player not
>a store, eh?

John Sowerby, MythIntentions LLC, Development team.

www.mythintentions.com Creators of DON:CCE, Lemuris: Twilight of Man.

Prev: Re: Basing Ships Next: Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda and really big ships...