Prev: RE: Nice Decados fleet Dean Next: RE: Nice Decados fleet Dean

re: miniatures question

From: El Conejo Malo <punkrabbitt@y...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 08:36:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: re: miniatures question

Why yes, as a matter of fact I am painting Al Quaeda figures. Granted,
they are in 6mm and will be
used in either DSII or as my Stargrunt II 6mm demo, but still, I am
painting them up...

--- James Hopper <jhopper@technicalpoint.com> wrote:
> Thanks to all who posted a response to my query about 25mm NATO vs.
Warsaw
> Pact figures!
>
> Devil Dogs Design does appear to be my best bet for this period,
although
> their stuff is very modern (recent Afghan conflict, etc)...  is anyone
out
> there really painting al Qaeda figures?
>
> Jim Hopper

=====
War Is Peace.
Freedom Is Slavery.
Ignorance is Strength.
-minitru, 1984

http://webhosting.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: Nice Decados fleet Dean Next: RE: Nice Decados fleet Dean