Prev: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together? Next: [OFFICIAL] RE: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Hello

Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 22:17:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

--- Don M <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com> wrote:
> When I put mine together, I opted to leave off the
> lone "wing" of metal. It looked goofy to me, and I
couldn't come up with any good PSB for it to be there.
So never placed it (saved it for kitbashing
> other ships ;-). Mine looks fine and no one's ever
> mentioned anything about the metal "wing" thing
missing (now everyone'll be looking for it, you
watch!).

> I did pretty much the same as you with one exception
> (using that
> one as a Command and Control ship). But others I
> left it off and
> added guns.......)

Well, just to be different, I added another wing
just behind the forward section that is angled
out aligned with the upper section.
Kinda like this:
    --
   /  \ Front view.
  /\--/\

Bye for now,
John L.

http://webhosting.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together? Next: [OFFICIAL] RE: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Hello