Prev: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together? Next: Re: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Hello

[Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Hello

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:44:32 PST
Subject: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Hello

Hi guys and gals.  I am uncomfortable with this request but paranoia IS
my business so I put it out for your comment or response in case I am
being unduly paranoid - if one can be such....

Gracias,
Glenn

From: "jager_49" <jager_49@yahoo.com>
To: Stargrunt-Fullthrust@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 07:53:04 -0000

Hello I'm new to the list and new to SG2.
I'm a long time wargamer and I was just abought to give up on
gameing, when I found SG2. I was aware of GZG for some years now,
but I never looked in to the systems. Over the last two weeks I have
done lots, and lots of net research and I love what I see.
I'm active duty us army (Infantry) and the realism of the SG2 system
is great.
 OK my first question is can someone post the base rules for
shooting, wounds, and leadership & morale? Dont get me wrong I'm
going to pay for the rulebook, but I cant find it in the states, so
I have to get it mailed from the UK. I just would like to do some
play testing this weekend, as I'm going on a training mission for
the next 4 weeks.
 Thanks in addvance.(even if its a no-go)

 P.S. plz forgive my bad spelling I'm up to late on a work night!

Community email addresses:
  Post message: Stargrunt-Fullthrust@onelist.com
  Subscribe:	Stargrunt-Fullthrust-subscribe@onelist.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://www.onelist.com/community/Stargrunt-Fullthrust

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together? Next: Re: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Hello