Prev: Re: miniatures question Next: RE: miniatures question

RE: miniatures question

From: "McClure, Kent" <kent.mcclure@l...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:39:13 -0800
Subject: RE: miniatures question

The Miniatures Page just had a note about a company called The Assault
Group.	They make some modern 28mm figures (Afghan and US).  Here's
their
website:
http://www.theassaultgroup.com/main.html

Hope it helps.

Kent M. McClure
	"Yeah, tactics.  The most basic tactic of all, Mr. Yamamoto.
Every
kindergartner knows it.  You always win by running away."
	   Lt. Cmdr Justy Ueki Tylor,  Captain of the UPSF Soyokaze
	      from Irresponsible Captain Tylor,
	      episode 13 - Strategy.....Tactics...or the Lack Thereof