Prev: Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda and really big ships... Next: Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda

Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda and really big ships...

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 04:59:42 PST
Subject: Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda and really big ships...

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 05:13:19 -0600 devans@nebraska.edu writes:
<snip>
>These were in a large, devoid-of-packing box;
<snip>

I really appreciate the direct mail service given by the small group of
companies I have bought miniatures from lately - GZG, Brigade (Tony and
associates), and (after a long hiatus just ordered again) Stan Johansen
Miniatures.  Oh and Reviresco (who started me down this road...)  Great
people/companies in my mind.  Heck only once or twice have I received
miniatures 'packed' in a bare box from eBay/second hand purchases!  From
a company that's not 'repeat customer' practices...

>>(who is now wondering how many bases it takes to keep that sucker
>>'flying' horizontal...)
>
>Tony's comment on the Evil Empire(tm) bases points out that they have
>some
>even more ungainly monsters, though I've tended not to recommend their
>bases, as I have problems with the plastic being a bit brittle, with a
>hefty dose of YMMV.

I used some of their (smaller I assume) bases for my second hand
baseless
Star Blazers stuff and they are like the energizer bunny, they just keep
breaking and breaking and breaking....

Gracias,
Glenn

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda and really big ships... Next: Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda