Prev: Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda and really big ships... Next: [Humour] With apologies to any French listees

Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda and really big ships...

From: "Tony Francis" <tony@b...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:27:19 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda and really big ships...

devans@nebraska.edu wrote:

>Tony's comment on the Evil Empire(tm) bases points out that they have
some
>even more ungainly monsters, though I've tended not to recommend their
>bases, as I have problems with the plastic being a bit brittle, with a
>hefty dose of YMMV.

The best bases were the old octagonal ones that came with Space Fleet
(the precursor to BFG, released in 1991 or so). These were much more
solid and strong enough to keep a Ben Gurion dreadnought upright without

any difficulty. I had the foresight to buy a couple of dozen of these
when they were still available and I keep them in reserve for the
biggest models.

Tony

Prev: Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda and really big ships... Next: [Humour] With apologies to any French listees