Prev: Re: The Miniatures page - Brigade MODELS News Next: Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda and really big ships...

Re: The Miniatures page - Brigade MODELS News

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:57:34 -0000
Subject: Re: The Miniatures page - Brigade MODELS News

> Tony Francis wrote:
> > One GZG large flying base should be adequate - I'm think I've got
the
> > mounting hole placed pretty much cenytrally.
>
> That should, of course, say 'GW' flying stand !
> Tony

Oooo you don't want to go mixing those two up :)

Oh and as far as the rest of the world (read Internet) goes then
you are 'Brigade Miniatures'. Most sites list you as that but have the
link to 'Brigade Models'.
Naming no names but a few listers have you down like this aswell ;)

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: The Miniatures page - Brigade MODELS News Next: Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda and really big ships...