Prev: [SG2} FGU Space marine weapon conversions Next: Re: The Miniatures page - Brigade MODELS News

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1547

From: "Leif Eriksson" <laffe@h...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:12:21 +0100
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1547

On 2003-03-13 at 23:00 owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU wrote:

>Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:11:32 PST
>From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@juno.com>
>Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1546
>
>On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:31:55 +0100 "Leif Eriksson" <laffe@home.se>
>writes:
>
>Oh, and hello BTW, sorry to make my first post a
>>complaint...
>>

>Hello back.  This is a common problem on most lists in my experience.
>* gentle * reminder is all most need as a rule.  But thanks for the
>'request'  and I will be vigilant about my editing... at least for
>awhile... or when I am replying at 0430 before going to work... or when
>am tired... or upset... in which case you will be right to remind me/us
>again. <grin>

Yeah, well... that's why I reacted like I did... wasn't the first time
I've
encountered it. Being on several digests, these things happen from time
time. I mean, it's not easy to know how the digest turns out if you are
not
on it, but people should really snip more anyway to save bandwith.

>So, what is your interest in SG2?  Do you have a favorite force?  What
>other rules have you played (I cut my teeth on Starguard over 30 years
>ago)?	What scale are you interested in playing SG2 in?  There are the
>'traditional' 25's, the subversive 15's and the 'one true way' 6's on
the
>list.

Actually, I don't play SG2. But I've been thinking of trying it. Other
than
that my main poison is (gasp!) 40K, although I generally play any
miniature
game I come across.

>Any interest in DS2?  Full Thrust?  Have you heard of FMA skirmish test
>rules?

Now, Full Thrust is the reason I got here in the first place, excellent
little game. I play FSE mainly, but have thought about getting Kra'vak
as a
second force. It's quite strange really, we have managed to win over a
quite a couple of die hard GW players to the game, and several people
are
interested in trying out SG2 too.

/Laffe a.k.a Admirale Lafeux

Prev: [SG2} FGU Space marine weapon conversions Next: Re: The Miniatures page - Brigade MODELS News