Prev: Re: The Miniatures page - Brigade MODELS News Next: [SG2} FGU Space marine weapon conversions

Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 22:22:14 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Nobel Armarda

I have a few, both the plastic and metal. The Dreadnoughts are
particularly
nice and spot on for a large Battledreadnought classed vessel. The Heavy
Cruisers are about the right size for Battlecruisers. The others I
ignore
the
stated class and assign them by size. As for the moldings etc. they are
done very clean and takes little work to assemble. Over all I'm pleased
with them.

Don