Prev: Re: [OT] paper buildings sky scrappers Next: Re: The Miniatures page - Brigade MODELS News

[FT] Nobel Armarda

From: "Prankster" <prankster@b...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 02:17:22 -0000
Subject: [FT] Nobel Armarda

I've been in a sort of peremant lurk for the past several months, but
thought it was time I posted something.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has seen the Nobel Armarda ships in
person. Either some you have or some you've just seen. I'm just looking
for
opinions on them at the moment, I think they look alright from the few
pics
up on the holistic site.

Here's a link for those of you who have no idea what I'm on about.
http://www.holistic-design.com/Minis/Armada/NobleArm.htm

- Prankster

Prev: Re: [OT] paper buildings sky scrappers Next: Re: The Miniatures page - Brigade MODELS News