Prev: National Vehicle Crew Minis Next: [OT] paper buildings sky scrappers

[OT] Entirely off-topic: English Civil War rules

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:05:25 +0000
Subject: [OT] Entirely off-topic: English Civil War rules

I'm not much of a traditional wargamer: mostly I play SF, with a side
order of fantasy. However, I have in mind a project which requires a
simulation of the technology and tactics of the English Civil War (the
second one, that is, 1642-1651) - musket and pike, mainly - in a
full-scale battle. Can anyone recommend the best rule-set for this
purpose?

(Feel free to reply directly to me, rather than to the list.)

Roger

Prev: National Vehicle Crew Minis Next: [OT] paper buildings sky scrappers