Prev: Was: Re: The Tonk! Now: Please CLIP YOUR MESSAGES Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1546

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1546

From: "Leif Eriksson" <laffe@h...>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:31:55 +0100
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1546

On 2003-03-12 at 23:00 owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU wrote:

>Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:37:12 -0600
>From: "staremu" <star_emu@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: The Tonk!
>
>That mini you are talking about is a Tonk. [SNIP]
>
>Eli

Hi Eli! Could you please not quote the whole message when you reply? For
us
on the digest it is very hard to read, if people do that. Especially
since
Scott, who you replied to, had quoted THE WHOLE DIGEST!

Sorry for shouting, but this thing annoys the heck out of me. Am I the
only
one on the digest? Oh, and hello BTW, sorry to make my first post a
complaint...

/Laffe

Prev: Was: Re: The Tonk! Now: Please CLIP YOUR MESSAGES Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1546