Prev: RE: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon Next: Re: TMP FT Poll: vector/cinematic

Re: Need help identifying what I ordered a while ago

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 03:32:47 PST
Subject: Re: Need help identifying what I ordered a while ago

Checking catalog for picture(s) since I think I ordered some of those.
Miniatures are sorted by army so I could be wrong.  BTW I got the order
yesterday.  Excellent. will try and post first impressions of 25 and 15
mm figures today (or 'soon') on lists.

Gracias,
Glenn

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:08:31 +0000 Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
writes:
<snip>

>Are you SURE this is an Irregular piece and not GZG, Glenn? The
>description
>sounds spot-on for our DSM-117 (M38 LIPPC)!
>
>Jon (GZG)
>>
>>Gracias,
>>Glenn

>>Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today
>>Only $9.95 per month!
>>Visit www.juno.com

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: RE: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon Next: Re: TMP FT Poll: vector/cinematic