Prev: 1/300 VBL Next: [ISO] Custom decals

Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon

From: "staremu" <star_emu@h...>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:07:31 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon

Yes, but with futuristic weapons using futuristic materials, given a
normal
battle length and the ammount of long-burst firing that any gunner will
be
throwign out, is it really worth the fuss.  I thought wwater-coolign was
one
of those things developed for when the primary use of an MG was for
sweeping
open fields and defense.  Modern SAW tactics don't really call for
extended
burst fire, do they?  Another thing to consider is that a coolign system
is
just one more thing to break down.

Eli