Prev: Re: Shifting Political alliances Next: Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon

RE: [OT] Gaming Pics

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@s...>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:32:27 -0800
Subject: RE: [OT] Gaming Pics

OK, I'll send the details to the guilty.  The scenario was the classic
"Sturmgeshutz and Sorcery" from the Strategic Review (on the Best of
Dragon
CD).  I updated it using 2nd edition Battlesystem and changed to Soviets
due to
personal reasons one of the gamers has with WW II Germans.

I don't know what I was waving about, but there were several quotable
moments.
 (Like when the Commissar was struck by a Magic Missile, which of course
had no
effect on a good Marxist/Leninist!

Michael Brown