Prev: Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon Next: Re: WWII MGs

Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 02:01:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon

At 1:45 PM +1100 3/9/03, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:
>G'day,
>
>After the comments about water cooled MGs yesterday I was wondering if
they
>could resurface on power armour, which would be less concerned with the
>weight issues. Feasible?

Since you've likely got a cooling system already for your fusion
bottle or something, you could build on that for weapon cooling. As
you've got a radiator system and space for circulation pumps, you
don't need to have a big cooling jacket, just a compact shroud around
the barrel or perhaps a very small jacket.

A water cooled (or something liquid) setup in this context could be
quite unobtrusive.
--
Ryan Gill	       rmgill@SPAMmindspring.com
      |        |		   |	     -==----
      | O--=-  |		   |	    /_8[*]°_\
'60 Daimler Ferret '42 Daimler Dingo '43 Humber MkIV (1/2)

Prev: Re: [SG,DS] Power Armour Weapon Next: Re: WWII MGs