Prev: RE: totally untested SG 2 idea for comment Next: RE: FMA Sheep

RE: FMA Sheep

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:10:31 -0700
Subject: RE: FMA Sheep

I think Children fall into the PsyWar category.  The germs they carry
are mostly non-lethal, although at times they can be quite fatiguing.

But the constant screaming of kids, running around, and demanding to sit
in your lap while trying to game definitely falls in the PsyWar
category.

I don't think there is any conventions that prohibit the use of Children
to break the morale of an opponent (or victim in this case).

--Binhan