Prev: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003 Next: FMA Sheep

Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 18:57:14 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003

Phillip Atcliffe wrote:

>Well, for once, GZG may not be my first port of call -- if Tony has
>those new SDNs and cruisers ready, that is!

In spite of the GZG stand being located just inside the Q-buster
entrance?
<g> (At least it was on the last floor plan I saw...)

I might be able to go to SALUTE '03, but at the moment I don't know. The

household economy is still a bit shaky after buying the new flat, like
:-/

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003 Next: FMA Sheep