Prev: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003 Next: Re: [OT] SALUTE 2003

Re: Ok, really, really, OT and I'm sorry... Re: [OT] Battletech pod for Mechwarrior:Dark Age

From: John Sowerby <sowerbyj@f...>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 11:57:41 -0500
Subject: Re: Ok, really, really, OT and I'm sorry... Re: [OT] Battletech pod for Mechwarrior:Dark Age

To be honest, I don't know the full size, but if the description of 3
and a
half foot long is right then 21" could be the width.... Costs I have no
idea, and be warned that any venue that sells one that they got at GAMA
or
for running the campaigns could well lose venue rights with Wizkids.
They
really want these to be for special events to draw the crowds.

Table legs no, but at that size I hope they put electromagnets in so it
can
float above it's base.

John S.

At 09:51 AM 3/3/2003 -0600, you wrote:

> >OK, I am an volunteer for Wizkids, and some will be distributed at
GAMA.