Prev: Re: [DSII] Unit Markings Next: Re: [DSII] Unit Markings

Re: [DSII] Unit Markings

From: "Noel Weer" <noel.weer@v...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 06:54:32 -0600
Subject: Re: [DSII] Unit Markings

I had forgotten about GHQ's decals, but having just reviewed their stuff
can say it was not theirs.
The numbers are a bit different - variety of colors on the sheet, and
the
emblems were things like kangaroos, rhinos, armed fist, and that sort of
thing. The scale may have been slightly larger than 1/300, but they work
well.