Prev: Re: totally untested SG 2 idea for comment Next: Re: [DSII] Unit Markings

Re: [DSII] Unit Markings

From: "Noel Weer" <noel.weer@v...>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 20:47:42 -0600
Subject: Re: [DSII] Unit Markings

I use a combination of things; from slightly different shades of base
color,
to different colors painted on small but visible detail areas, and
finally
small WWII decals. The latter has had some of the best affect, but are
hard
to find. I picked up a couple of sheets in a local hobby store ages ago
(combinations of colored squares with numerals and small unit emblems -
various animals etc.), but did not save the company name or anything.