Prev: RE: [DSII] Unit Markings Next: Re: totally untested SG 2 idea for comment

My initial thoughts in general Re: totally untested SG 2 idea for comment

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 17:53:25 PST
Subject: My initial thoughts in general Re: totally untested SG 2 idea for comment

On Sun, 02 Mar 2003 14:22:00 PST glenn m wilson <triphibious@juno.com>
writes:
<snip>

>Yes, I am still looking at 'Mi-i-i-i-c-e In Spa-a-a-a-c-e!"  ideas.
>
>Would it reasonable (or not) in your corporate opinions to adjust the
>following for the smaller figures?
>
>Movement (and terrain) effects
No, COW effect.

>Cover and Concealment
No.

>Hidden units
No?

>Spotting
Drop 1 die perhaps?  Never drops below D4?

>Personal armor
No?

>Heavy Weapons systems
How small does	a heavy weapon have to be to no longer be a heavy
weapon?
 I have no strong idea...

>Target Size (how do get smaller than class 1 and should you?)
Yes but increasing a range band seems too strong.

>Firepower and Impact
Highly ambivalent (but probably no for the former and maybe a decrease
in
the latter) for these two.

>Close Assault
Yes probably should drop (unless significantly more figures) but how
much?  Down 1 die?  1-3 dead, 4-5 wounded, 6 stunned?

>Artillery Fire
Haven't thought much on this until just a few minutes ago.  Probably
should...

Muchas gracias,
Glenn

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: RE: [DSII] Unit Markings Next: Re: totally untested SG 2 idea for comment