Prev: Re: ECC VI After Action Report Next: Re: [SG/DS] Help designing aliens

Re: [OT] Was 1/300th buildings now bit of a rant and 25mm buildings

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:37:14 PST
Subject: Re: [OT] Was 1/300th buildings now bit of a rant and 25mm buildings

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:40:01 -0000 "Germ" <germ@germy.co.uk> writes:
<snip>

>Basically Glenn all I am after is to know if people are using them for
>gaming.
>I don't mention what I've done to fish for praise,

Never thought that, pardon if it was inferred or implied.

 I do it simply to
>find
>out
>if anyone is actually using the stuff I do.

See my other post about why you might not have heard back.  Not that it
excuses the lack of feedback.

I enjoy making the stuff
>and
>some of it has been
>a good challenge, but if no-one uses it then I'll stop and spend more
>time
>down the pub :)

I am sure it is used but I am sure that feedback among war gamers when
things go right is a weakness we all need to be aware of...

LOL!   How we suffer for our habits/hobbies... Lift one for me while you
are there - it's probably the closest I will ever  get to the UK...  Or
Australia... or Singapore (although work tried to send me to Malaysia
once...  I persuaded them it was 'bad' idea.)  I'll be lucky to get to
Canada ever again.  Oh well, lots of  CONUS to see still.

>Jeremey
>germ@germy.co.uk
>www.germy.co.uk

Gracias,
Glenn

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: ECC VI After Action Report Next: Re: [SG/DS] Help designing aliens