Prev: Re: [OT] 25mm Paper Buildings Available Next: Re: Help designing aliens

RE: Tom's life on the lamb *

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 06:52:34 -0500
Subject: RE: Tom's life on the lamb *

Holy Cow!  How did I become such a high priority target just by playing
Tom's game......

Er, Um... Nevermind.... answered my own question....

Gotta go with my second choice of hideout then....  Cleveland....  no
one ever goes there.  :-)

I wonder if Ft Sarno still has reservations.....

(Running Scaredly)
Mike Hudak