Prev: RE: [SG/DS] Help designing aliens Next: Re: [OT] 25mm Paper Buildings Available

First DSII Game

From: El Conejo Malo <punkrabbitt@y...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 01:11:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: First DSII Game

OK so this evening after a small WH40K game I coerced my brother-in-law
to play a game of DSII
with me. We left out a lot of details in order to learn the mechanics,
but we decided that we must
DEFINITELY add cotton wool to destroyed vehicles... by the end of the
game, that's all there
appeared to be on the table! Important things learned: having all
"Effective Signature: 5"
vehicles makes shooting a breeze, and a lack of terrain to hide really
big tanks in makes for a
quick, bloody game. No real questions popped up that couldn't be easily
handled by the rulebook,
so maybe next time I can force him into a game of Stargrunt and we can
say we have played two REAL
sci-fi wargames.

=====
War Is Peace.
Freedom Is Slavery.
Ignorance is Strength.
-minitru, 1984

http://taxes.yahoo.com/

Prev: RE: [SG/DS] Help designing aliens Next: Re: [OT] 25mm Paper Buildings Available