Prev: RE: Tom's life on the lamb * Next: RE: Tom's life on the lamb *

RE: Tom's life on the lamb *

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:19:34 -0500
Subject: RE: Tom's life on the lamb *

Mike "Marked Man" Hudak said:
>Hey, I gave up sheep to try and profess my love at first sight after
seeing
the figure standing in the doorway....

You're sure "love" is exactly the word you're looking for?  And don't
forget arguing over the price of chocolates.  (although, to be fair, he
did
eventually swap some cash and his AAR for the chocolate and a d4/d4
musket).

>I claim innocence...or ignorance...one of those I words

"Extinction" starts with "E" not "I"  :-)

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: Tom's life on the lamb * Next: RE: Tom's life on the lamb *