Prev: Re: Narn Bat Bait was Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated Next: RE: Narn Bat Bait was Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated

Re: Narn Bat Bait was Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated

From: devans@n...
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:24:27 -0600
Subject: Re: Narn Bat Bait was Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated

>It certainly wasn't meant that way - it's just an allusion to the fact
that 90% of the population of Wales walks on four hooves and gets
sheared
>every so often. Just don't whisper the words 'mint sauce' ...>
>
>It was suggested by one of my fellow Brigadiers who is himself
part-Welsh
and thus knows a thing or two about green wellies and woolly jumpers.

Ok, I'm willing to admit that, at an early age, I was hopelessly warped
by
reading Bored of the Rings and it's image of the Roi-Tanners...

The_Beast