Prev: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated Next: Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated

Re: scale incompat issues and scenarios

From: glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 03:00:52 PST
Subject: Re: scale incompat issues and scenarios

Please!  I learn some really good stuff from the AAR's and photos plus
inspiration is always a nice thing to borrow...

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 02:59:19 +0000 "Joe Ross" <ft4breedn@hotmail.com>
writes:
>I would love to have seen pictures of this!!! Have any?
>

>>Tanks this size for SG2 (in either 15mm or 25mm) look roughly the
>same
>>size as those at any small/medium tank farm. I'd say they could hold
>>anything their larger DS2 brethern would - POL, chemicals of any
>sort,
>>liquid wastes, whatever.
>>
>>I did an entertaining set of "Industrial Accident" rules in SG2:
>>http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/sg2rules2.html
>>
>>Used during a semi-skirmish bughunt in a cramped industrial complex,
>these
>>added some interesting twists... One game, the Marines blasted apart
>>group of swarming xenomorphs, only to paste the fuel tank a hundred
>meters
>>further down the road as well. The resulting explosion and fire
>blocked
>>the only clear road deeper into the complex. The infantry who had to
>pick
>>their way through the warehouses and alleyways beside the road had
>>xenomorphs on all sides, and when the unit's hoverjeep tried to cut
>past
>>the fire, a second explosion wiped the jeep out!
>>
>>A third explosion & expansion of the fire later in the game blocked
>the
>>road entirely, and lit up the warehouse across the way! To get back
>to the
>>main gate the Marines had to hack thru all the other alleys and
>warehouses
>>again, and most of them got cut up and eaten...
>>
>>I've got a box of industrial scenery - tanks, pipes, etc - and some
>>industrial accidents really made everyone very respectful of those
>hazard
>>labels I'd spent so much time adding to the scenery!
>>
>>Actually, Jaime's got my box of industrial scenery - hey Jaime, we
>should
>>get together for a game of something next month!
>>
>>Brian.

>Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated Next: Re: [OT] Pictures of 1/300th paper buildings updated