Prev: Re: [GZGECC] After Action Reports Next: [FH] Beth finally gets her html act together

Good News (Very OT)

From: "Bill Brush" <bbrush@u...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 00:00:13 -0600
Subject: Good News (Very OT)

I got this yesterday, and I thought I'd forward it.  I mean it in the
best
of humor as I have a great respect for our neighbors to the North
(having
visited several times).  Knowing several Canadian list members
exasperation
with their military situation I thought they would appreciate this.

Bill

GOOD NEWS! Canada has offered to help the U.S. in the war on terrorism!

They have pledged 2 battleships, 6000 troops and 10 fighter jets.

BAD NEWS,   With the current exchange rate that comes out to 2 canoes, a
Mountie and a	 couple of flying squirrels

Prev: Re: [GZGECC] After Action Reports Next: [FH] Beth finally gets her html act together