Prev: Re: GZG-GCC mailing list ready to go Next: RE: [DSIII]

RE: [AAR] GZG ECC VI (longish)

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:19:04 -0500
Subject: RE: [AAR] GZG ECC VI (longish)

TomB
>Fri Late: Board game dot-com with David
Raynes, Mike Hudak, JP, Aaron, and Chris. I
think Chris won, after a hard fought battle.

JP ran out of cash just before I did, yes--everyone was tossing Bad
Projects on Mike, Dave and Aaron, and not on me until it was too late.

>Saturday Morning: Convoy Ambush by
Adrian J. The least bloodless SG2 game

"most".  Yep, that was fun.  It'd be better with more experienced
players
on both sides, I think.  I'm up for a rematch.

>Sun Night:
>Had there been an event, which there
wasn't, it might have involved sheep, ...
Anglican Minister Jon of Needham, Rabbi
"Magic" Makowsky on a flying carpet
(including augering in after a run in with
the Mosque gaurds),

did he decide to use the sheep to cushion his landing, or use himself to
cushion the sheep's landing?

>the French defending a woman's honour,

   When was that?  Remember, Lt Beau Peep was the one who sold Abdul the
chocolate, which Abdul then sold to that amorous Scot.	Sounds like
"aiding
and abetting" to me.
  Jerry did try to strangle me but that was earlier...in fact, I think
it
was his first activation.  And I guess that tells you a lot about what
the
event would have been like, if it had existed.

>back-end-of-nowhere), followed by
everyone else bribing the UN to keep them
there while the Fissionable Mass (or was
that Final Minute?) Atomic Sheep went off.

To be fair, Roger tried to bribe the UN paras to beam up with themselves
and the detainees.  But everyone else counterbribed, so they stayed put
for
the Final Minute.  Or would have, if any such event had taken place.