Prev: Re: Slammers and other stuff Next: Re: ECC Results and Reports from the Hive

ECC Results and Reports from the Hive

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 03:13:20 -0500
Subject: ECC Results and Reports from the Hive

UberComrade Ind.y and UberComrade Jerr.y,

Yi'Chaaa and Greetings from the Hive Mother!

Excellent news on the Infestation efforts!

I am happy to report that the cybernetics department is receiving
excellent signals from the new ECC nanomeme bots that we successfully
deployed this past weekend.

First, the good news.  Our newest UK ECC apostle Roger should be
able to continue the infestation efforts in the UK.  If successful,
we'll have Saint Jon of Needham in attendance in Lancaster before
too long.  His presence should draw many more subjects for the
infestation worldwide.

The USA meme bots have six new subjects and the List continues
to draw more.  Excellent work!

The sheep meme was hugely successful this year and is beginning to
draw the Australian and Western Canadian subjects.  The Hive Mother
smiles on such success!  May your rewards be very great, UberComrade
Jerr.y!

I do hope the Hive Mother plans her reward ceremonies at a better
time unlike the last time you were recalled to Base.  Please try to
find a better excuse too.  "Stolen wallet" was lame.

On to the bad news.

Jerr.y, please make adjustments to the Canadian memebots.  We had no
additional subjects from Canada this year!  However, the painting
contest meme was hilarious!  Those ridiculous SG15 figures that
Ind.y entered should have been laughed off the stage.  Apologies,
UberComrade.  Treasure your reward greatly.

Yi'Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and Long life from the Diety,

UberComrade Jon.y

Prev: Re: Slammers and other stuff Next: Re: ECC Results and Reports from the Hive