Prev: RE: The GZG ECC VI Quote Board Next: Re: ECC Post Mortem

Re: [Humor] RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:27:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [Humor] RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

I said:
 > I'm still planning to build a 15mm Jerez for a future ECC boarding
> action... IIRC it'll be about 6 feet long, and the ECC
> tables are 72x144 so
> you could probably fit a Komarov on them.  Or more
> accurately: if you bring
> a 15mm Komarov, I'm sure we'll find a way to make it fit!

Someone else asked
> I haven't figured out the calculation, but off the top, would
> it not take up most of the room we have for ECC?

I don't have a Komarov handy but IIRC a Jeanne d'Arc is right at 6"
long.  At 1/2400 that makes the real thing 1200 feet long.  Assuming
15mm is 1/120 scale, a 15mm Jeanne d'Arc is 10 feet long.  The tables
are 12ft long, so no problem.

I don't think I'll be able to build one for a while as I have nowhere
to store it even if built in 24x24" modules.  But I'm sure one of you
lunati^h^h^h dedicated gamers is up to the challenge.

Prev: RE: The GZG ECC VI Quote Board Next: Re: ECC Post Mortem