Prev: RE: The GZG ECC VI Quote Board Next: RE: [DSIII]

Re: [Humor] RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 17:59:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [Humor] RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

"Hudak, Michael" wrote:

> > > I'm still planning to build a 15mm Jerez for a future ECC boarding
> > > action... IIRC it'll be about 6 feet long, and the ECC
> > tables are 72x144 so
> > > you could probably fit a Komarov on them.  Or more
> > accurately: if you bring
> > > a 15mm Komarov, I'm sure we'll find a way to make it fit!
> >
> > I haven't figured out the calculation, but off the top, would
> > it not take up most of the room we have for ECC?

The FT starships are, generally, small in scale, and have very few
crew members.  I did the calculation for a boarding action on a
NAC Furious class starship and it was only about 30" long in 15mm
scale.

The Honor Harrington universe is an entirely different matter.
A Manticore SDN could fit nicely along side Manhattan.

Jon

Prev: RE: The GZG ECC VI Quote Board Next: RE: [DSIII]