Prev: Re: RR's ECC6 AAR Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

Slammers and other stuff

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:42:56 -0500
Subject: Slammers and other stuff

1. Slammers as a "tank warfare" and "combined
arms" game just makes sense to have in DS
scale. Then you can really field some *force*!
I would be interested to know what kind of sales
would justify 6mm issues.

2. Jon, you need thrashed for that comment
about the clutch. Like the curmudgeon, I held
off. And I'm beaten to it.... by Jon of Barking
Tye..... or was that Barking Mad? :)

Besides, we all know that a depressed clutch is
best cured with Prozac.

Tomb.

PS - See some of you at ECC tomorrow, US
Border Patrol/FBI/INS/etc. willing.... ;)

Mr. Thomas Barclay
Software Developer & Systems Analyst
thomas.barclay@stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: RR's ECC6 AAR Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended