Prev: RR's ECC6 AAR Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:55:26 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

staremu wrote:

> Just about how many does it take to make an event worthwhile?  Never
been
> much for organization, but I am good in a supporting role.  Any
Northwest
> gamers got any input one what sort of attendance we might drum up?

It depends I guess on what your goals and hopes are. At GZG ECC-I
we had only 13 people show up. We thought that was a rousing
success (even if 8 of them were Canadian ;-) and went on for
ECC-II. I don't have the numbers (Jon Davis does; his forte in
this con thing) but we basically doubled or nearly doubled the
attendees for the second one, then leapt to the 30s with the
third. Now we hover between the 30s and 40s, depending on world
events, people's schedules, and the weather (February is such
a balmy and weather-serene month, after all ;-). Last year we had
mid/upper-40s (maybe 50? I don't remember) so that was great. This
year we had IIRC 32. Still a viable number as far as we were
concerned - we had around 4-5 games/events going per session.

Mk

Prev: RR's ECC6 AAR Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended