Prev: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: RE: The GZG ECC VI Quote Board

Re: [DSIII]

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:58:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [DSIII]

Foxx Travis wrote:

> I guess I'm with Beth.  There's a lot of reasons why
> chits could be replaced, but on the other side of the
> coin, it's a nice change and unique way to divvy up
> the damage!

I don't mind the chits too much. However, I would miss
the odd 'boom' chit, and supposedly random "firing
systems down"/"target systems down" chits. This weekend,
however, at ECC, the UNSC would NOT have missed the
"firing systems down" chit, as that was drawn many,
many times for shots they fired on the ESU. The ESU had
its fair share, but the UNSC had more than its fair share
and could have done with a few less. And this after I
had already removed some of the firing/target systems
down chits, wanting more damage chits to be potentially
drawn (I guess I draw "firing systems down" chits like
I roll low with dice ;-)

Indy

Prev: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: RE: The GZG ECC VI Quote Board