Prev: RE: [Humor] RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

Gallery updated

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:47:00 -0000
Subject: Gallery updated

It just occurred to me posting a reply earlier that I hadn't mentioned
the updates to my gallery pages.

So for all those that like a bit of eye candy, you can check out my
gallery
pages here.

http://www.germy.co.uk/minrpg.htm

Probably of most interest to this group is the fact that I have put up
pictures
of some of the GZG fighters, Brigade Models huge carrier and finally
some
painted examples of the bug spaceships that Brigade were kind enough to
cast
up.
(all in the sci-fi gallery).

Cheers

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: RE: [Humor] RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended