Prev: The GZG ECC VI Quote Board Next: Re: Indy's ECC VI After Con Report (ACR) (nice and long)

RE: Indy's ECC VI After Con Report (ACR) (nice and long)

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:11:02 -0500
Subject: RE: Indy's ECC VI After Con Report (ACR) (nice and long)

>From Indy's AAR
>for the village. When they arrived unmolested it was learned that
the nefarious character

Ha!  I am not Lord Wellington-Boots at all!  I am Count Ivan Ignatof, on
mission for the Czar in the Great Game!

> was running a gun smuggling operation for
the Pathanes and he succeeded in his goal this game (delivered guns).
>Sneaky, sneaky.

Count Ignatoff conned the Great White Hunter into following sheep for a
couple of turns, instead of looking for the tiger...it allowed me to get
the bearers close enough to deliver the guns to the Pathans.

>Adrian was playing a British officer (the character's name I am
totally spacing on now)

Leftenant the Right Honorable D'Arcy Yeatman-Briggs

> who was being pursued by Amelia

the Colonel's Daughter

>was being played by Laserlight. Adrian was also
playing the American newsteam who were teleporting all over the board
to catch as much of the action between the British and the Panthanes.
Amelia was captured by one Panthane raid, forcing Adrian's British
character to do his utmost to rescue her. In the end he succeeded, and
said his character dropped to his knees to propose to this love who had
been chasing him for so long. Stuart pointedly replied, "That makes me
sick. I'll make you propose. And I'll MAKE you propose." Adrian looked
at him in shock and horror as Stuart's words sunk in. Several people
readied cameras and Adrian slowly got down on his knees and played out
the role.
>It was hard to know who was more embarrassed, Laserlight or
Adrian.

Oh, definitely Adrian.	I wasn't embarassed--I was laughing!  I tried to
squeak "Yes, darling!" in Emelia's falsetto, but I kept cracking up
before
I could get a word out.
Adrian did a good job of playing his role--fortunately he didn't see
that
Nick Caldwell was taking video!

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: The GZG ECC VI Quote Board Next: Re: Indy's ECC VI After Con Report (ACR) (nice and long)