Prev: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

RE: [DSIII]

From: "Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis)" <jabradley@d...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 06:29:04 -0800
Subject: RE: [DSIII]

Just catching up from the weekend!

"I am ambivalently in agreement too. <GRIN>

I like the chits (how do you BOOM in dice?) but most people are fixated
(IMO) on dice.

Gracias,
Glenn"

I like the chits too to a certain extant, but an alternate dice system
would
be nice as well.  Then I wouldn't have to worry about buying more chits
when
I loose them, and the game might go a little faster as well.

Jason
information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.
 If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of
any

Prev: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!