Prev: RE: FMA Next: Indy's ECC VI After Con Report (ACR) (nice and long)

Ordering From GZG to Canada

From: Nick Wesson <nick.wesson@c...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:23:50 -0500
Subject: Ordering From GZG to Canada

    Greetings All,
    Sorry for the cross-post for those on both lists.  I've been
thinking of taking advantage of the recent rise in the Canadian dollar
to order some lead directly from GZG in England.  I've seen some general

discussion and it seems encouraging, but I was wondering about some
specifics: how long does it take, does the VAT really cover shipping to
Canada (for large and small orders), does Canada customs tend to
inspect/tax the packages?
    Also, can anyone point me to some good (labeled) images of	UNSC
starships, Islamic starships, dirtside II infantry, and dirtside
infantry walkers (especially the Fat Boy).  I find the images in the
catalogue too indistinct to be really useful.  I'm tempted to try an
initial order of 2-3 UNSC ships and a few packs of Star Tigers to use as

Earthforce ships with the B5 FT rules in the Earthforce sourcebook
because if I can keep the total value under $20 I can definitely avoid
Canadian taxes, but I might go for a larger initial order.
    Thanks in advance for any help!
    Nick Wesson

Prev: RE: FMA Next: Indy's ECC VI After Con Report (ACR) (nice and long)