Prev: Re: FMA Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

Re: some brief ECC VI AARs [was Re: FMA]

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:07:58 -0600
Subject: Re: some brief ECC VI AARs [was Re: FMA]

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 18:57:14 -0500, Jerry Acord <acord@imagiware.com>
wrote:

>In "VP", Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders (who I split with another

>player) and some US Navy sailors and Marines (including individual
>balloon airborne infantry!) barely fought off some evil cultists and
>their summoned cthulhoid creatures in the little New England town of
>Innsmouth.

Does anyone have pictures??? I've been building up terrain for FMAS
games set
in Arkham and Innsmouth, and I'm interested to see what people did for
buildings...

Allan Goodall		     http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: FMA Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended