Prev: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: Re: FMA

Re: FMA

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:00:57 -0600
Subject: Re: FMA

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 14:16:22 -0800, Corey Saltiel <corey@axcelerant.com>
wrote:

>  Appologies for being out of the loop - but what's FMA?

FMA stands for "Full Metal Anorak". An anorak is a type of raincoat
thingie
that is stereotypically associated with British gamer geeks. FMA is the
name
of the opposed die roll system found in Stargrunt II.

When people here talk about FMA as a separate item, they are probably
talking
about what's more accurately called FMAS on the playtest list, or "FMA
Skirmish". This is a new game that Jon's been working on for a few
years. Each
figure represents one person, but the scale is at 1" = 2 metres.

Allan Goodall		     http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: Re: FMA