Prev: RE: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 23:34:07 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

Hi folks,

Just some follow up to this:  pictures, quote board, and AARs will be
available at:

http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc6

If you took pictures from the Con and wouldn't mind them being linked
to from the GZG-ECC VI website, I'd like to link them up; ditto with
AARs;
I'd like to copy AARs from the list and post them to the website.  If
you
have a problem with this, please let me know.

I'd like to thank Jon and Mark for their work, everybody who gave time,
money, or support to the con, and everybody who showed up -- without
you guys, this con doesn't exist.  And, my thoughts and prayers
to everybody who would have been there, but, emergencies and other
commitments kept them away.

Thanks everybody!
JGH

--
**** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ****
"There've been times, I'm so confused; All my roads, they lead to you

Prev: RE: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!