Prev: RE: [DSIII] Next: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:39:13 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

devans@nebraska.edu wrote:

> ***
> Who:		  ScanF   IF	  Slamm   Crew*   Phalon
> Indy		  4	  1	  1	  2	  2
> The_Beast	  3	  3	  3	  3	  -
> Oerjan	  3	  0	  0	  0	  6
> Johan B	  6	  0	  0	  0	  0
> Jason B	  0	  0	  10	  0	  0
> Laserlight	  0	  16	  0	  0	  0
>		  ---	  ---	  ---	  ---	  ---
> Curr Total	  16	  20	  14	  5	  8
> ***
>
> I haven't found all that you mention, Indy, but you did miss:
>
> Who:		  ScanF   IF	  Slamm   Crew*   Phalon   OUDF   NI
> Brendan R			  5
> Binhan L.			  10
> Jason B.						   10
>
> Now add:
> Tony F			  6	  4			  6
> Allen G.					   16
> Don M.			  12
> The_Beast					   3	    3	  3

Yeah, I didn't see some of those come through. There's still
mail missing from last night I never saw posted (though amusingly
enough I saw a post from Tony F long before he saw it come through
the list - if he ever saw it come through the list!)

Looks like 15mm Slammers figs might become a reality long before
anything else. If I count correctly, that's a pre-desire order of
47 packs right now.

Mk

Prev: RE: [DSIII] Next: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!