Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 08:04:35 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Apologies if this double-posts - sent it early this morning, hasn't
> appeared on the list yet.... :-/
>
> ----------------------------
>
> This is what people have so far said they'd buy re: the 15mm
"possibles"....

> Current counts as of morning of 21st Feb......
>
> Islamic Fed:	  19 packs
> Scanfed :		  12 packs
> Slammers:		  28 packs
> OUDF: 	  10 packs
> Phalons:		  6 packs

Odd. I sent a msg late last night [my time] with what I had
counted from the list. THis is what I came up with:

Who:		ScanF	IF	Slamm	Crew*	Phalon
Indy		4	1	1	2	2
The_Beast	3	3	3	3	-
Oerjan		3	0	0	0	6
Johan B 	6	0	0	0	0
Jason B 	0	0	10	0	0
Laserlight	0	16	0	0	0
		---	---	---	---	---
Curr Total	16	20	14	5	8
* - station/ship crew

> If/when any of these hit 60 packs, we promise to make them....
>
> And yes, I AM keeping track of who has asked for what, and how many,
so
> please DON'T ask for them unless you genuinely intend to buy them....
;-)

I promise to buy.  :-)

Mk

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!