Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:02:22 -0800
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

Actually, there is a Hammer's Slammers game in production, hence the
miniatures.

gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!