Prev: Re: [OT] Re: Alignment Issues Next: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 22:13:57 +0100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

Indy wrote in reply to Jon T.:

> >Ok Laser, here's the deal - you (and the rest of the guys on the list
who
> >are reading this and are interested) get us enough pre-orders
together to
> >cover the cost of moulding a pack of 15mm IF, and we'll do 'em.....
bit
> >like Nic's 100 Club, but a bit more unofficial...... we'd need to
sell
> >about 60 packs (of 8 figs) to hit break-even point.
> >
> >(BTW, this goes for any of the other SG ranges that you'd like in
15mm,
> >too....)
>
>Roight, then. Who's with me on ScanFed 15s??  :-)

Well, if you help me out with Phalon 15s I don't mind buying a platoon
of
ScanFeds :-)

Jon: sign me up for 3 packs of ScanFeds 15s and 6 packs of Phalon 15s...

...BTW, how many packs of 6mm figures do you need to sell to break even?

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [OT] Re: Alignment Issues Next: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!