Prev: [SG] 25mm compatible metal vehicles Next: Re: [CON] Rides and Roomates @ ECC

[CON] Rides and Roomates @ ECC

From: David Raynes <rayners@g...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:16:18 -0500
Subject: [CON] Rides and Roomates @ ECC

(Apologies if this is a double-posting, I just realized I initially sent
it
out with my new email address, which is not the one subscribed to the
list)

Well, I have the room reserved and the pre-regristration long paid for
(yeah, I actually got Jon a check on-time this year).  And after
"reminding"
him about the con for the past couple months, Joel has decided that he
would
prefer not to go.

Unfortunately, my car is currently having some alignment "issues" and
I'd
prefer not to take it on the drive up to Lancaster and back if I can
help
it.  I was going to get it looked at this week, but something about
being
stuck under a couple feet of snow complicates matters some.

Anyways, I was wondering if anybody from the Baltimore/Columbia area (or
passing through it at least) would mind giving me a ride up or back this
weekend?  And if anybody is looking for a room, I've got plenty of space
now.  Or maybe I could cancel my reservation and hop in with some of you
guys?  I just have no need to have a room completely to myself for the
weekend. :)

Looking forward to seeing all you guys in a couple days.

--
David Raynes
rayners@gmx.net

Prev: [SG] 25mm compatible metal vehicles Next: Re: [CON] Rides and Roomates @ ECC