Prev: Re: What scale? Next: Re: Soap bubbles?

RE: Scale for SG

From: "CS Renegade" <njg@c...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 00:37:01 -0000
Subject: RE: Scale for SG

That's a bit sophisticated for your average GW customer, isn't it?
They'll spend all their time trying to work out how to get the dice
out so they can roll them.

I'm sure there's more cheap humour to be had concerning Pop-a-matic
dice, the typical age of a GW denizen and the number of dice throws
required by WH-pick-your-genre ruleset.

It's wildly irrelevant, but to throw a spanner in the scale question
I've done Aliens with TTG "Starbeasts" (circa 25mm) and Platoon20
conversions. Are there any other weird scales out there?

Prev: Re: What scale? Next: Re: Soap bubbles?